- Delivery costs £5.99 for England and Wales and parts of Scotland (see below)
- Each shopping box can contain a maximum of 25kg of shopping
- Multi-box shipping deals - If your order runs into two boxes the total delivery cost is £8.50 for 50kgs additional boxes there after charged at only £4.50 each per 25kg.
- Delivery should be within 2 to 3 working days after dispatch from our warehouse in Sheffield.
- We use a number of national courier company's that have track and trace services. At the point of shipment we choose the right carrier for the service required based on your location and the contents of your order
- With Rush my order, we aim to dispatch all completed orders received before 2pm within 2 working days (Mon-Fri) and expect most of the orders to reach our UK customers within 36 hours of dispatch (please note: we are dependent on our delivery services and therefore cannot guarantee the timeframe).
Please be advised that these delivery times only apply to 'business days'. If your order is placed before 2pm on a Friday it will be dispatched for delivery along with any other weekend orders on a Monday delivery service.
- If you are experiencing any problems with your delivery, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 1143 599 311 or alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com, quoting your order reference number.
For some areas in Scotland the charge is £10.50 for a box (25kg) depending on where you live. Register with us to see what your delivery rate is for your area. Unfortunately there is no multi-box shipping deals for these areas
BFPODelivery to BFPO addresses, please ensure all correct details are used on the shipping address at checkout, the guidelines state "please use the correct full address, include the unit and sub unit." Please also check for prohibited items as your order can be turned away if the order contains these items, The link below will advise of prohibited items. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/british-forces-post-office-services#restricted-and-prohibited-items Once an order has been delivered to a BFPO site the order is classed as delivered and any further queries you wish to raise regarding delivery will have to be raised via the BFPO customer service channels.
N. Ireland and UK islands
For N. Ireland and UK islands the charge is £12.00
Republic of Ireland
£15 for a 25kg box
CollectionIf you live in a Sheffield or Doncaster postcode, work in the area or you are passing through and you would prefer to collect your goods personally, you can order online and then arrange to pick up your parcel free of charge. Our warehouse collection times are Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 16:30. When collecting an order please have your order reference number to hand. Please be aware we operate a Challenge 25 policy for any orders containing alcohol, please can you bring photographic ID (Driving Licence, Passport or Pass hologram ID). If this option is not available to you when placing your order please change your delivery address to our Warehouse address which, is available on our "Contact Us" page. If you have any problems do not hesitate to get in contact with a member of our Customer Services team.
Delivery to other EU countries
To see the correct shipping charges you must change your user address in the account settings.
For each 25kg of shopping you buy the delivery cost is added again
- Germany, France, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands: £15
- Austria and Denmark: £20
- Spain, Italy, Slovakia and Czech Republic: £25
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia: £30
- Bulgaria, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania: £35
Please note that the gross weight of a product also includes the weight of packaging required to send the order to you. We look at each product on an individual basis and round up where required.For example if you order a case of a product we will keep the products in the case, which adds a little extra weight.
Note that 25kg is a lot of shopping and will come in a box approximately 55cm x 55cm x 55cm